Saturday, July 2, 2011

Angry Birds Nails + Random Nailart

Hi guys,
How time flies, it's july again! Yay!
Season changes, so does my nails... I cut my nails short again, I missed doing stuff with my short nails, now I can.... I want to challenge myself to do nail art even if it is short..
I thank you all guys for all your comments and for appreciating my work!
It's very heart warming when you see other people happy...
Anyway, here's my "Angry Bird" design.
I really like this game, actually I finished it and now i'm playing angry birds rio! hehehe... So addicted to it, a very fun game..

Zipper nails!

I saw this kind of "tutOrial pix" on PHD I really like the way she shot the pictures, very detailed and well focused...
Tooth nails!
I love it! My hubby requested for me to do this design.. Hehehe
P.S
Do not forget to join my APOTHICA
giveaway! Thanks!
Hope you like them! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment